Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring break!

Ok, so I need some ideas for things to do over break. I'm considering finishing up my tail (finally) and decorating my bedroom tomorrow, then hanging out with the boyfriend. Monday, lets see. No idea. I'm so tired of doing the same old things over and over again, but I dont wanna just go and randomly start up a new hobby because that usually leads to quick burnout. I think I could have some success with creating a comic for stumptown, but it takes a crapton of self-discipline. I have a few ideas. One idea is a set of fables based off of real life experiences I've had with people, some of whom were unpleasant, others of whom were just foolish. For instance: The cat who loved nothing more than her own reflection, the fox who couldn't choose which rabbit to chase and ended up going hungry when they both escaped, the squirrel who taunted the chained dog until one day it escaped, and the bear who hibernated all winter and then complained that it was already springtime.
Another idea is to record the epic fail journey I went on the other day, where I got lost and walked 30 blocks that I didn't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment